Saturday 20 March 2010

Season I Love The Most


Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. ~Stanley Horowitz

falling leaves
hide the path
so quietly
~John Bailey, "Autumn"
Among four seasons in this world, I love AUTUMN the most.
AUTUMN. It's kinda sweet to be pronounced.
See the picture?
I love that kind of view... <3>
I can feel romantic atmosphere from that picture
Falling leaves in the ground and autumn breeze that can warm your heart...
Imagine that you walk through the street that covered with autumn leaves
So romantic, isn't it?
And then, the other reason I love AUTUMN is because I was born in September,
and it usually AUTUMN.
SEPTEMBER and AUTUMN, don't you think they suit each other?
It sweet and I love AUTUMN

0 comments: