Thursday 27 May 2010

Violin+Cello=Happiness


I love classical music. I have attended and watched two concerts when I was a kid. Since then, I ALWAYS love classical music. For me, it is like a miracle of music. From all kind of music instruments, I always want to play a violin because you can create a beautiful sound from such a small instrument with just four strings on it...so amazing! And cello? wow, a big one with great sound!

I don't know why but in my eyes, both of that instruments are cool but also have a romantic side.

Just by looking at someone played them and hear the sound, could make me happy and give me a good feeling... :)
I also find some quotes about violin and cello:

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? -Albert Einstein-

Violin playing is a physical art with great traditions behind it.
-Vanessa Mae-

Happiness is a thing to be practiced, like the violin.
-John Lubbock-

The cello is the most perfect instrument aside from the human voice
-Zuill Bailey-

The cello is like a beautiful women who has not grown older, but younger with time, more slender, more supple, more graceful.
-Pablo Casals-

Isn't it sounds great? The sound of violin and cello can make you happy as the quotes said.
I also like the shape of this instruments! It's one of the sexiest instruments :P

0 comments: