Friday, 30 October 2009

OOppPssSs.......

Ezar, my cousin posted something on my facebook wall...

She asked: '
did u know it was oms bday??'

then I answered her,

I said: 'oms=om willy? i don't have his phone number... so,,please tell kk Ni i send my greeting through her,,, happy bday.... ^__^'


this is the beginning of our miss communication happened.


She answered
: '
I meant *oma.. Hahahahahaha LOL'

I said: 'ooh........ i don't get it... ups..bad me,, you wrote oms,,i think it's *om's* hahahahaha (rofl)
okok,,,let us straight this.... oma..
i didn't know it...'

She answered: 'ROFLMAO! Yes oma's bday :p'

Then I said: 'hahahahaha,,,,this is what we called misscommunication...hahaha
ha!!

no zar,,i dont know today was oma's bday...... om ci have told me once,,and i forgot... hehehe ^___^'


Miss communication can be happened anytime, anywhere, LOL.
maybe we should be more careful, when we speek,write, or do something. check it again....LOL

2 comments:

laura said...

hahaha.
gini yak anak komunikasi.
apa2 kaitin sama komunikasi.
coba kalo miscomm gini karena ada apa?
NOISE
btul sekali.
bentuk noisenya apaA?
ahhahaha.
geli

...AdikrisnA_nyez... said...

iyaak..bnr...abis gue ampe geli sndr,,and brasa malu sndr...
padahal kalo diliat awal dari misscom.nya yg salah ade gue....
masa nulisnya OMS,,,kan gue ngiranya OM,,hadduuhh