Thursday 28 October 2010

songs i want to be played on my wedding


i am a dreamer, i know. and i have dreamed about things i want to be, i desire, i like..
oh, i'm not married yet but this time i want to tell about songs i want to be played on my wedding..
because i will get married someday, but now i just liked to dream it first..

it will be perfect to have:
1. All I Ask of You
2. For Always
3. You Changed My Life In a Moment
4. Till the End of The Road
5. I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You
6. From This Moment
7. I Swear
8. I Finally Found Someone
9. One In a Million
10. Endless Love *of course*
11. When You Tell Me That You Love Me
12. When I Fall In Love
13. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
14. I Could not Ask for More
15. We've Only Just Begun
16. When I Said I DO
17. Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
18. For You I Will
19. Always
20. I Do
21. Someone Like You 22. Marry You - Super Junior

besides romantic, i love those songs! YAY! :D

0 comments: